Saturday 2 October 2010

Converting FLV’s to SWF’s

The Development work that I have covered during lesson:
This lesson I converted my FLV's to SWF files, I found this to be a very easy process. To do this I had to reopen the files that I created in Windows Movie Maker. I then had to click file, then publish, this then saved a the file as a separate file that was formatted as a SWF. I converted my films to SWF format because when I am ready to link my buttons to the videos that I want the buttons to load I will already have the files ready to use.
How this met the client brief:
This met the client brief because it states that my front end must have buttons linked to videos on it. By adding buttons that load the films on separate screens makes the front end look much more professional and makes the navigation of the front end much simpler.
Skill Number:
13

No comments:

Post a Comment