Sunday 26 September 2010

Splitting Scenes

The Development work I have covered during the lesson:

This lesson I had to split the scenes that I had imported into Windows Movie Maker. I did this so that I could make my film flow well and have a logical order I had to split and edit each of the scenes to produce a final film. After I had imported my movie clips I had to decide where I wanted the film to start and end because there was some parts on the clips that I did not want and need.
To edit the scenes I had to first import all of the movie clips into Movie Maker, I then had to go to the show timeline option, this then showed me the film in a different way which enabled me section where I wanted the clip to start and finish, or any parts in the middle of the clips that I did not need anymore. After I had cropped the scenes I could then add things such as transitions where the scenes would fade in and out, this made my film look much more professional and added more of a story line to the film.
This allowed me to make my film much more flowing and allowed me to start bringing my film together as a whole. This activity fits in with the client brief as it allowed to cut out unnecessary sections of the clips that i have filmed. This process also made me stick to the 3 minute maximum time limit on the film.
How this met the Client Brief:
This met the client brief because it states that I must ensure that my film does not run over 3 minutes and that the film must have 4 or more scenes to it. By using Windows Movie Maker i can split scenes in half so that i can create extra scenes and make sure that the film has more than 4 scenes.
Skill Number:
6

No comments:

Post a Comment