Saturday 25 September 2010

Importing film into Windows Movie Maker

The Development work I have covered during the lesson:
This lesson I had to import my video files into Windows Movie Maker so that I could start to edit my film. To do this I had to open windows movie maker, I then had to click on file, then import files. I then had to find the folder than I wanted to import the files from. I then had to select the files that I wanted to import into Windows Movie Maker. After i had selected what files i wanted to import into Movie maker, they then appeared at the top of Movie Maker in a type of library, i then had to drag the files into the timeline at the bottom of the page.
How this met the Client Brief:

This met the client brief because it states that i must use either Adobe Premier Pro or Windows Movie Maker to edit my film. Also, it also says that my film must be at least 1 minute 30 and a maximum of 3 minutes, by importing the files into Movie Maker i can edit the film to make sure that it is no more than 3 minutes long.
Skill Number:
5

No comments:

Post a Comment