Thursday 16 September 2010

Converting FIles from .MOD to .AVI

The Development work I have covered during the lesson:
This lesson I had to convert the files that I had uploaded from the camera to the pc. I had to convert these files because the format of the files was MOD, this is the standard format the files from the camera are produced in. Whilst the file format was .MOD I could not import the files into movie maker as the program did not run .MOD files and only runs .AVI files. This meant that I had to use CS4 Adobe Media Encoder, this program allowed me to convert my files from the .MOD format to .AVI. I found the process of converting the files extremely easy, this is because the program is extremely easy to use as all of the options are easy to find and use.
How this met the Client Brief:
This met the client brief because now that I have converted my files to the correct format I can make a start on producing the actual film using Windows Movie Maker.
Skill Number:
4

No comments:

Post a Comment