Friday 17 September 2010

Converting WMV files to FLV/F4V

To make my film files the correct format so that I could put my files into Flash I had to convert the files from WMV to FLV/F4V using Adobe Media Encoder CS4. This was a very good piece of software to use to convert the files as it is very easy to use and navigate.
To start the process of converting I had to open up Adobe Converter, I then had to locate the files that I wanted to convert. I then had to import the files from the folder inot the converter. I then had to select which new format I wanted the files to be converted to, which was FLV/F4V. I then had to select 'Start Queue' which started the process of converting, i then had to wait several minutes for it to convert and then the process was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment